Residence permits for investors
We are the leading business for foreigners to offer its customers full advisory services and support in obtaining the residence permit in Latvia and Lithuania. We help our customers to become EU residents since July 2010, when amendments to the Immigration Law in some EU countries came into effect.
Hundreds of investors and their family members have already become EU residents with support of our company..
The residence permit automatically guarantees free movement of persons within the Schengen area, currently consisting of 25 European countries.
Temporary residence permit will be available both for investors and their family members – spouses, underage children and persons that are under the surveillance
/official care of such investors. Upon expiry of the term of residence permit investors and their family members are eligible to apply for the renewal.
Latvian Immigration Law provides several ways for foreign investor to obtain a residence permit in Latvia.
The most usual options are:
Other options (non-investment related):
- Residence permit by investment in real estate, for example, purchase of apartment.
- Residence permit for company manager, for example, Manager Director, Chief Executive, Board Member, Proxy
- Residence permit through investment in share capital in the status of shareholder, for example, company formation and registration or acceding to
existing company with significant investment
- Residence permit through investments in subordinated capital of credit institution
Student visa: Latvian Immigration Law also provides residency for students.
EU Blue card: If you are highly qualified you can apply for Blue Card.
Lithuanian Immigration Law provides ability to apply for residence permit up to 1 year through investments in business.
In order to obtain temporal residence permit in Lithuania, the investment must fulfil following conditions:
- a company has at least LTL 30 000 (approx. EUR 8 600) share capital;
- a company has genuine economical activities and pays minimum taxes;
- the presence of investor is necessary for business activities of a company.
If you are still considering immigration opportunities and wonder how to apply for residence, what are conditions and how long does it take, for individual advice, do not hesitate to contact us